INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
by the administrator of the Diecézní katolická charita Hradec Králové, Velké náměstí 37, 500 01 Hradec Králové, www.hk.caritas.cz, tel.: 495 063 135 according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes and to the extent indicated:
- Documentation on provided social and legal counselling (planning, evaluating the fulfillment of the client's goals and evaluating the social service), creating the documents needed to meet the stated goals and to solve the unfavorable situation of the client (such as applications, appeals, legal actions, etc.). Personal data are processed to the extent necessary for the provision of social assistance and to prove that client belongs to the target group. In particular, the following data are processed: nationality, name and surname, date of birth, residence status, contact details (telephone, e-mail) and, where appropriate, special personal data provided by the client during the provision of the service. Personal data and special personal data are processed for the purposes of the procedure specified in Act No. 108/2006 Coll. and European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 516/2014.
- Organizazion of integration courses for foreigners, multicultural and integration activities - In particular, the following data are processed: name and surname, nationality, date of birth, residence status, address and contact details. Personal data and special personal data are processed for the purposes of the procedure specified in European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 516/2014.
- Providing a guardian in administrative proceedings for the purposes of the procedure under Act No. 500/2004 Coll. In particular, the following data are processed: name and surname, nationality, date of birth, residence and other data related to administrative proceedings.
- A list of contacts to whom are information about integration courses and multicultural activities being sent. It contains personal data (name, surname, phone number, e-mail, nationality) that are processed on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data.
- Audio and video recordings of integration activities that are processed for publicity purposes based on the publicity rules of individual projects.
- Personal data of employees of collaborating organizations (such as name, surname, job, contact) engaged in activities related to the integration of foreigners. These data are processed for the purposes of the procedure specified in Act No. 108/2006 Coll. and European Parliament and Council Regulation No. 516/2014.
The form and the period for which personal data are stored
Personal data are kept in electronic and written form under the terms and conditions mentioned in the internal regulations of the administrating organization and under the conditions set by individual projects.
Access to personal data
You have the right to access personal data at any time in agreement with an organization's employee. In addition, you have the right to request correction, deletion, or limitation of your data and to make an objection to data processing and transferability (this will not affect the legality of the processing).
Recipients of personal data
Employees of the administrating organization, are bound by confidentiality and the data you provide them is protected from unauthorized disclosure. Based on your consent, we will transfer your personal data to collaborating organizations or third parties if this would improve your social situation. Personal data are further transferred to grant providers and control authorities to meet the legal obligations of the administrator.
Right to file a complaint
If the administrator has breached the legal obligations, you are entitled to request for the situation to be remedied. It is possible to file a complaint in accordance with the rules stated in the Information for service users, or to file a complaint with the Office for personal data protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7.