WHO WE ARE AND OUR MISSION
- Our mission is to support the integration of third-country nationals (i.e. citizens of a state that is not member of the EU), foreigners with granted international protection and foreigners with granted temporary protection living in the Hradec Králové region into majority Czech society.
- Integration Centre for Foreigners is a centre of Diecézní katolická charita Hradec Králové which has helped to foreigners since 1992.
- Our centre has provided services in Hradec Králové Region since January 2013, when it was established with financial support by The European Fund for the Integration of third-country nationals.
OUR MOTTO: WE HELP TO PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT ABLE TO HELP THEMSELVES
- Social and legal counselling in the following areas: Residence in the CR, employment, housing, social system, education, health care and insurance, business conditions in the CR
- Information on foreigners´ law
- Help and accompaniment at dealing with authorities, employers and doctors
- Contacts on other services, facilities and institutions
- Czech courses (preparing for the permanent residence exam) and socio-cultural courses
- Extra lessons with volunteers
- Multicultural events and education courses
- Leisure time activities and workshops
- Info centre
Social counselling is provided within the registered social services according to the quality standards of social services through outpatient and outreach.
Services are provided free of charge.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT
The objective of the project is to support the integration of foreigners living in the Hradec Králové region into the social structure of the host society, to ensure equal access to integration services, and to strengthen the social adaptability of foreigners through the activities of the Integration Centre for Foreigners. The emphasis will be placed on vulnerable groups, individual approach, and field work.
- Third-country nationals
- Foreigners with granted international protection
- Foreigners with granted temporary protection
- Majority Czech society
in the Hradec Králové Region. Particular attention is paid to disadvantaged and vulnerable groups of foreigners like e.g. housewives, single mothers, youth, families with children, the sick, the elderly, people with disabilities.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT
01.08.2022 – 31.07.2023
INTEGRATION CENTRE FOR FOREIGNERS HRADEC KRÁLOVÉ
- ADDRESS: Šafaříkova 666/9 (building of YMCA - 3rd floor), 500 02 Hradec Králové
- PHONE: +420 492 604 940, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://cizincihradec.cz/
- BANK ACCOUNT: 1006016622/5500 Raiffeisenbank Hradec Králové
Project of Integration Centre for Foreigners AMIF/31/04 is financed by European Union within National Program of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic.